We had fun shopping for our little man today!! Here are just a few things we found. He already has a closet full of clothes, shoes, and socks...We couldn't help ourselves! =).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
Oh and by the way our little man that should be the size of the onion has skipped ahead 3 weeks and is the size of cantaloupe....Instead of the 5-6 ounces he should way...he weighs 9 oz! We had a great check up with the doctor! Will post pictures of our ultrasound soon. For now I am off to bed- I am heading to Canton tomorrow morning with "Grammy Smith and Auntie Courtney" FUN TIMES!!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
It's A Boy!!!!!
Posted by Ashleigh Howlett at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yay!!! Congrats, a boy! He's already gonna be one handsome dressed little guy, love the onsie with the doggie feet and how cute will he be in his sweater vest, love it! So exciting!
This is such an exciting time for you both, enjoy every minute! I love his new outfits, what a handsome little guy he will be. We love you both.
Post a Comment