Friday, October 23, 2009

21 Weeks...

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long The length of a banana or a carrot. You now feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements have turned into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. (our little guy likes to kick me in the right side- very rarely have I felt him move/kick on the left) In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

Newest info in our lives? We are still trying to decide on a name for the little guy! We will definitely let you know when it is official. Charlie got out a whole stack of books last week to look through for inspiration. We have started a list and we are only writing down the serious options now. I will keep this list for his baby book! I am still growing. Feeling good but feeling big. I know... I know this is only the beginning! =)
I am loving being past the half way point now...all of my applications and emails are now saying "you are 21 weeks and your baby is due in 19 weeks"....seems a little more obtainable these days! Time is really flying for us. I have been putting in my schedule for the holidays up through February and I suddenly realized-The next schedule I will put in I will be having the baby!!
Our next doctors appointment is Thursday. We will just listen to the heartbeat and check my weight gain...ohhh boy! haha. I will keep y'all posted! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

0 comments: