


In the past three months I have...
gone from a marriage between two- to a family of three.
been spoiled by my wonderful family and friends.
watched a little smile make an entire day.
understood why mothers worry so much.
learned I am a lot stronger woman than I ever thought I was.
experienced the miracle of birth.
learned to interpret cries.
made my son laugh.
learned being a Mom is the hardest most wonderful job there is.
functioned on a lot less sleep than I ever thought possible.
slept through the night.
cried tears of joy.
felt my heart melt.
learned children really do grow up to fast.
learned life really can just pass us by.
re-prioritized my life.
introduced my son to some of his great-grandparents.
taken more pictures than I ever thought possible.
learned love really is all you need.
danced with my son.
truly understood the importance of family.
felt my world stop.
watched my husband turn into a father.
felt love at first sight.
I have never felt so blessed.
What an amazing three months it has been.





Tuesday, May 25, 2010
3 Months
Posted by Ashleigh Howlett at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment