How your baby's growing:Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With his sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that he's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound, you may be able to see him squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in his lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze him when he hears them outside the womb. His face is fully developed now. The only changes this will come to his little face is extra baby fat in the months to come. (How cute!!)
Pregnancy is treating me good! He has made it up to my rib cage now and his little head loves to press up on my left ribs. Ouch! I am growing growing growing. I have almost lost my belly button!! =) Not quite sure where I am going to put him as he continues to get bigger but I guess I will find room! =) My mom was in town last week and we had a blast shopping and having girl time. My mom commented a couple times about how I was growing so much just in the week she was here! He is still moving & kicking like crazy. Just love to feel him move. He has started a new game with us. When someone touches my tummy he will kick back. So cute!! Charlie has had a blast with this almost every night! He loves rubbing my tummy and getting the baby to kick him back.
Hope everyone had a great week and that y'all have a great weekend!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment