Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rocky

We've done it again! "The Howlett Dog Rescuing Service" is back and on another mission! We nearly hit this little girl last night coming home from a football game. I opened the car door to make sure she was okay and she jumped right in! She has one hurt paw but other than that looks like she has been taken really good care of! She has a collar-but no tags....SMART! A lot of good a collar does you when you don't have tags! ;) She is very cuddly and extremely social for a chihuahua. We are in search of the owners and until then thankful that our house has so many doors to keep the pups away from each other! Strangely enough she loves Tex but isn't so found of scouts way of saying "hello!" *sniff *sniff!

I have posted ads for her but so far I have only got people who are interested if we don't find her owners. No owners have come forward yet. She loves to be held constantly! I asked her if her owner might be a little old lady/man who just holds her all day long. (No response) =)
Charlie has named her Rocky....don't know why....she has a pink collar and looks like a little girl! Funny how it took us two weeks to name our own dog but we seem to have no problem naming all of the strays we pick up! haha!

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

0 comments: