Friday, July 5, 2013

The First Two Months


Our little buddy has gone from 8 pounds 4 ounces and 21.5 inches to a whopping 15 pounds 9 ounces and 24.75 inches in just two short months! He is smiling and cooing and just the happiest baby I could have ever dreamed of having. If he is not sleeping he is smiling every chance he gets. He thinks his big brother is pretty funny too! I know they are going to be the sweetest of friends. He is sleeping through the night and cuddling with Harrison every chance he gets. He is wearing size 3 diapers (which is what Harrison wore at 2 years old) and size 3-6 month clothes. We definitely have a good eater on our hands. I cannot even begin to tell you what a perfect addition he is to our family. We are so in love and so grateful to the Lord for his precious life.

0 comments: