WE LOVE THIS MAN!!! =) For those of you who love to hear Ted preach but don't live near Fort Worth- Now you can do it online!!
Click Here!
Happy Monday!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, February 16, 2009
WE LOVE THIS MAN!!! =) For those of you who love to hear Ted preach but don't live near Fort Worth- Now you can do it online!!
Click Here!
Happy Monday!
Posted by Ashleigh Howlett at 9:31 AM
1 comments:
Oh my gosh - here's my testimony! Yesterday I attended La Croix Church for the 11:00 a.m. service. I am always comparing ANY reverend to Dr. Kitchens & was praying that maybe someday Dr. Kitchens would have someway to deliver the word of God to me here in Cape! I guess I was thinking more along the lines of a television show like Joel Olsteen but this is so awesome!!!!! Thank you Lord!!
Post a Comment