I have been on a mission for the last few weeks! I have been collecting money for Rebecca (my friend who was newly diagnosed with MS.) Well... Thursday was the day that we added up all the money and gave it to her after our staff meeting! The grand total was $2400.00 Can you believe it!?!?! We gave her a $1000.00 check that was donated by a church and then 14 crisp 100 dollar bills! =) The expression on her face was priceless. It is amazing to see how everyone came together to help someone in need! I just wish she could do something fun with that money like go on a cruise or buy some new things for her house! But sadly it is all put into savings to help pay for her medical bills. As of now insurance is denying her medicine for the MS. Her medicine is a daily shot that she would give to herself to suppress her MS attacks as much as possible...Why would an insurance agency deny that! Crazy and frustrating! Please continue to pray for her and her family!
I have a new song for y'all to listen to! Enjoy!
Ashleigh



0 comments:
Post a Comment